RSS

We Have to Pay Bills, no babys just yet!

Hollywood may have gone baby crazy, but it hasn’t affected Beyonce andJay Z!
The two have already been married for over a year, and they insist they’re not planning on expanding the family any time soon.
Everyone has assumed Beyonce would be knocked up by now, or at least starting to try and get pregnant. But it’s not the case!
When asked if they’d like to get started on kids, Jay-Z said they were too focused on their careers to think of children quite yet.
According to Contact Music, Jay-Z said, "We got to keep it moving. Got bills to pay.”
With their combined incomes, who thinks about bills?? Beyonce echoed Jay-Z’s statement, saying, “I definitely want one (a child) but I’m not ready for all that.
I don’t think a person should see that before their time. I fall in love with my nephew every time I see him.” The pair is crazy rich and crazy in love! They make one of the most combined celebrity income Jay-Z made 24.7 MILLION! And Beyonce earned $19 million touring with Alicia Keys and Missy Elliott

0 comments:

Post a Comment