RSS

Kendra Wilkinson Dishes On Her Pregnancy

Kendra Wilkinson Dishes On Her Pregnancy

just days after breaking the big news that she and her fiancé Hank Baskett have a baby on the way, Kendra Wilkinson is excited to share all the details of her pregnancy.

The mom-to-be reveals that they don’t know the sex of the baby – who is due on Christmas Day! - just yet, but that hasn’t stopped them from picking out baby names: Hank Randall Baskett IV if it’s a boy, and either Arianna and Kianna if it’s a girl. She’s also already decided on a birth plan: "I'm getting an epidural, everything they can give me!”

Now 12 weeks along, Kendra says she’s not showing just yet – but that she has plenty of other pregnancy symptoms.

"I've thrown up in almost every limo that has taken me out in the last week,” she admits. Also, "My boobs went from big to humongous!”

Kendra, 23, reveals that her ex Hugh Heffner was one of the first to learn the baby news, saying she “had to tell him right away. He was like, 'Oh my god!' and then he cried."

Meanwhile, Kendra’s Girls Next Door co-star Holly Madison is already planning a spectacular baby shower for her friend – in Las Vegas!

"It would be the craziest baby shower ever, and I want to do it," Holly tells People magazine. “Anything can happen here, and it usually does."


0 comments:

Post a Comment