RSS

Little Helana Grace!

Daniel Giersch: I Found Out About My Daughter's Birth Online

The very famous split between new parents Kelly Rutherford and Daniel Giersch has taken another nasty turn, with Daniel accusing his ex of keeping him from the birth of their daughter. Kelly welcomed the couple's second child on Monday, a daughter named Helana Grace. Daniel tells People magazine that though Kelly had agreed to let him know when she was in labor, in the end he learned of Helena's birth thanks to online reports.He issued the following statement:"Media reports claiming that I neglected to attend my daughter's birth are total lies and fabrication. I was never informed by Kelly about the birth of our daughter, nor was I invited to attend. In fact, I found out about it through Internet reports like everyone else. Although this sickens me, I am of course overjoyed that our baby was born healthy. I would've wanted nothing more than to hold our newborn daughter for a few moments, and I only seek to coparent both our children responsibly and with love."Meanwhile, a rep for the Gossip Girl star insists that Daniel was informed as soon as possible, saying, "The doctors advised that no one be in the birthing room; [Daniel] was notified when [Helena] was born and was immediately invited to come see her."Daniel and Kelly, who split in December after 2 years of marriage, are also parents to son Hermes, 2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment