RSS

Rebecca Romijn talks twins!

Rebecca Romijn Talks About The Twins

The beautiful Rebecca Romijn who just welcomed twin daughters dolly and charlie with her husband Jerry O'Connell last December, says that she's sometimes so exhausted that just getting dressed seems like a monumental effort. "I'm so tired, I look down at what I'm wearing, and if it's comfortable enough to sleep in, I don't even make it into my pajamas. I'm looking down, and I'm like, 'T-shirt and stretchy pants? Yup, that's fine. It's pajama-y, good night. Sorry, Jerry!' " But the sleep deprivation is of course well worth it, especially now that the girls are starting to show off their own unique personalities. "They're really developing their own, very specific personas," says the Ugly Betty star. "They're starting to think that things are hilarious, like they're noticing the dogs as being anything other than furniture. The dogs were play-fighting the other day and they thought that was hysterical." Rebecca is seen here - definitely not in her PJs! - on her way to today's Dior Party In Santa Monica.

0 comments:

Post a Comment