RSS

Jennifer lopez is "really" nervous to go back to work

Jennifer Lopez Was "Really Nervous" To Return To Work

After taking time off from movie making and singing to focus and her beautiful twins max 15 months and emmie 15 mnths, jennifer lopez admits she was very nervous to go back to work. “The few days before I got really nervous I was like, what if I forgot how to act? What if I can't remember my lines?” she tells Entertainment Tonight. Turns out she didn't have anything to worry about. Jennifer, who is currently shooting The Back-Up Plan, now says that the transition to being a working mom was pretty painless. “I bring the babies to work with me. I love it. Actually, one of the best days of my life was the first day back working on this film. I wanted to do this film really badly, and bringing my babies with me that morning, I was like, ‘Oh my God, they’re with me, I’m making a movie, they’re here!’ It’s great having kids on set. It’s the best.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment