RSS

Lance Armstrong & Girlfriend welcome son Max!

Lance Armstrong & Girlfriend Welcome Son Max


ibsz.jpg

Its a boy for the cycling expert Lance Armstrong and girlfriend Anna Hansen!
Lance 37, broke the news on twitter this evening, writing, "Wassup,world? My name is Max Armstrong and I just arrived. My mommy is healthy and so am I!"

The proud daddy then posted a pic of his new baby boy - see below! - and added a few more details: "Weighed in at 7lbs5oz and is 20 inches long."

Lance, who has son Luke, 9, and twins Isabelle and Grace, 7, from his previous marriage, confirmedare ecstatic and grateful." the pregnancy in December, saying, "Anna and I are thrilled to confirm that we are expecting in June and our families

Congratulations to Lance and Anna on the happy baby news!



0 comments:

Post a Comment