RSS

Liv Tyler On Motherhood & Moving On

Liv Tyler On Motherhood & Moving On

Things are looking up for Liv tyler . After a difficult year that saw the break-up of her almost 5-year marriage to musician Roy Langston, the 31-year-old actress talks to The Daily Telegraph about moving past the “heartbreaking ” split, and about the new life she shares with her son Milo, 4.

Earlier this year Liv opened up to Wonderland magazine about dealing with the fallout of her divorce: “I see a lot of people run away from it, or they act like they don’t care. But if you don’t let yourself mourn, it’s going to come back and bite you on the ass. You can’t run away from yourself: you kind of have to just deal with it.”

Though she’s now back to work – she’s set to star in a new indie romantic comedy titled The Romantics - Liv describes herself as something of a homebody, saying, “Especially when I got married and I had Milo, I wanted to nest and have a family in a way that I’d always dreamt of doing.”

Liv details a typical morning for her and Milo in her new life as a single mom:

“Milo wakes up every morning at 5.30 or 6 - ping! - and so the hardest thing is the lack of sleep. I try and go to bed before 10 or 11pm, but it’s so hard. If I don’t get more than six hours of sleep for a few days in a row I start to really lose it and just feel so panicked and stressed. When people ask me, ‘What is the first thing you do in the morning? What’s your routine?’ I say, ‘Er, I get up. I make breakfast . I beg Milo to try and snooze for 30 more minutes!’ Of course when they’re up, they’re up.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment