RSS

Ana Ortiz Can't Wait To Meet Her Daughter

Ana Ortiz Can't Wait To Meet Her Daughter


The wait is almost over for Ugly Betty star Ana Ortiz, who is expecting her first child with her husband Noah Lebenzon later this month.

The mom-to-be tells In Touch that she’s anxious to finally meet her baby girl.

“I’m most excited to meet her, and see who this crazy alien in my belly is! I hope she has my husband’s patience and kindness,” Ana, 38, says.

Like most new moms, though, Ana admits to feeling a few pre-baby jitters.

“I’m nervous! I don’t want to spoil her, but I don’t want to be too tough,” she says, but adds that she has a strong support system in place if she needs it. “I’m nervous about finding that balance, but my mother’s a genius and I’ve got good women around me, so I think we’ll be all right.”

All the best to Ana as her big day approaches!


0 comments:

Post a Comment