RSS

Courtney Loves twitter rant on daughters birthday

Frances Bean Cobain, daughter of Courtney Love and grunge rocker Kurt Cobain, turned 18 on Wednesday (August 18). And mom Courtney Love had something to say about this, In a series of Twitter postings, Courtney accuses her daughter of, among other things, destroying what she'd worked for. "youve done a damned good job frances of destroying anything i could build," read one Tweet. "Why would you leave me and my life in tatters like this" reads another.Courtney goes on to accuse Frances of ruining her life. "was that therapist right? Why do you want to ruin my personal life?"But in a complete about-face, within minutes Courtney was Tweeting about missing her daughter. "I long for your kiss and your sweet head smell, I long for you I ache for you I die for you every day," she wrote.


0 comments:

Post a Comment