RSS

Angelina Jolie: My kids treat me like a waitress



Angelina Jolie mother of 6, Zahara, Maddox, Pax, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivien with partner Brad Pitt. Enjoys making meals for her family But so many different requests make making dinner difficult.Asked if she makes packed lunches for her children like other mothers she said: “Oh yeah, I love doing that. The problem with my packed lunches though is everybody is very, very outspoken about what they want, so it becomes – I often say, ‘I’m not a waitress.’ We go through so much food, and they’re still little, so I can imagine it’s going to get worse.” She also said in an interview on UK TV show GMTV: “I feel like I was kind of looking for purpose when I was younger and I always wanted something wild and something just full of -- I just wanted my life to be very full. And now my life is so full and so loud and so full of chaos in my house -- and the most beautiful chaos with these lovely little people.” The 35-year-old star also spoke about the way she and Brad seek out “special time” with one another if they feel their schedules have grown too overwhelming.
She said: “If anything, we only go through periods where we’re working too much and we kind of say, ‘Honey one of us is working too much and we haven’t seen each other, we haven’t spent enough special time’. And we just, as soon as we identify it we just know we have to find some special time and then we reconnect.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment