RSS

Kate Gosselin new television show "Twist of Kate".



Now that Kate Gosselin telivison show Jon & Kate Plus 8 is over after spit with Jon Gosselin the Dancing With the Stars star Kate Gosselin is reportedly returning to Television along with her eight children Madelyn and Cara 9 years old and Alexis, Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Leah and Joel turning 6-years old next month. The reality mom is set to star in her own new series called "Twist of Kate" in addition to a few specials on TLC called "Kate Plus 8," Usa Today reports.

"Twist of Kate" will have Gosselin responding to fan mail and profiling women who are facing their own tribulations. Meanwhile, "Kate Plus 8" will document the single mom's life as she raises her eight children.

"I look at it as a loose concept," Gosselin discusses "Twist of Kate" with the newspaper. "I want to be out there learning from others, helping to provide insight whenever I can, though I don't consider myself an expert on anything."

She says of her supporters, "The fact that people really support me and want the kids and I to do well ... is flattering. ... I never understood the importance of fans until we struggled and went through tough times."


(Pictured above Kate and the sextuplets Alexis, Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Leah and Joel at their 5th birthday party)

0 comments:

Post a Comment