RSS

Brian shares info about his life with Megan Fox and his role as a Fathe

Brian Austin Green & Gang Out In LA

Brian Austin Green shares info about him as a parent school budget cuts in L.A and of course his girlfriend Megan Fox.

On sharing parenthood with Megan: "I'm the daddy and I remind my son [with actress Vanessa Marcil] that I'm not around just to be his friend. I'm here to steer him in the right direction and teach him lessons that I've learned and help him become a man. I'm totally learning as I go. But, to be honest, Megan has been just so helpful and instrumental in raising him."

On the paparazzi: "Megan and I so despise the paparazzi. We value our private life and our time at home. The last thing I want is to be ducking in and out of places because I'm worried about my picture being taken, especially when I'm with my son. When they follow me in cars when I pick him up from school, that's really crossing the line."

On being "boring": "I understand that they want shots of me with Megan, but we're pretty boring. They won't catch us out at clubs, getting drunk or being hauled in for DUIs. All they usually get is pictures of us leaving Staples or Target, or walking into a restaurant. But when they start taking shots of me taking out my garbage in the morning, I mean, what's that about? To my mind, the law needs to be changed to help create a safer environment for actors and celebrities."

On facing the challenge of L.A. school budget cuts: "I was getting e-mails constantly from other parents like, 'The kids are running out of paper. Can anybody help? And they need pencils too.' The reality is that my son, Kassius, goes to one of the better public schools. I can't imagine what some of the other schools in California are dealing with."

On getting the message across with some laughs: "We did a video at my son's school with real parents, students and teachers. We took some pretty good shots at Governor Schwarzenegger, but I think he has a sense of humor. We weren't worried about going too far. What's too far is another two billion dollars being cut from the budget and watching our school system fall apart."

On getting help from Megan Fox: "Somebody said, 'Do you think Megan would be interested in doing it?' I said, 'I can answer that without even having to ask her.' It was really cute to watch her with the kids. It would become sort of a parade at times. They'd follow around behind her and say things like, 'You're so pretty.' She wore some everyday thing. But you could wrap her in foil and she'd look hot."


0 comments:

Post a Comment