RSS
Russell Simmons Praises His Ex Kimora Lee

From all the bad hollywood breakups bad blods Kimora Lee Simmons and Russell Simmons keep there realtionship very civil

So what's their secret?

"You just learn to be a little bit accepting and promote tolerance and act and be tolerant yourself. Allow each other a little freedom, and faith,” Russell tells Ok!, adding, "You smile no matter what happens."

The music mogul says he's "inspired" by what a great job Kimora does with their girls Ming Lee, 9, and Aoki, 6. As proof, he tells a story about his daughter's recent reaction to a certain unnamed celebrity who "runs around" a lot:

“...There was some celebrity who was in the Hamptons and I just missed her. And they asked me, ‘Did I want to see her?’ and I said ‘I’ll catch her later.’ They said, ‘Well, your daughter would like to see her.’ And she’s just one of those celebrities who runs around. They said ‘Well your daughter would love to see her.’ I said [to Ming Lee], ‘Would you like to see [this celebrity]?’ And she said ‘No, no, I think she makes bad choices.’ That’s what Ming Lee told me. That reminded me that their mother has been doing such a good job with them because she knows what’s a good choice already.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment