RSS
Molly Ringwald's Fit Pregnancy

Expectant mother Molly Ringwald on the cover of the month of Junes issue of FitPregnancy she is already mother to Mathilda 5 and a half

On her pregnancy: "It’s not exactly the way we planned it, but various circumstances kept us from having a baby sooner. I actually think it’s a good thing considering we’re having twins, as it would be so much harder with a toddler than with an almost 6-year-old."

On what she'll do differently this time around: "I think I will try to slow down and appreciate the moments more. Everyone says it goes by so fast, but when you are in middle of it, it doesn’t seem like it’s going so quickly. All of sudden, your baby is a toddler, then a little girl and all grown up. It does go by in a heartbeat. This is going to be our last time around, so I’m going to appreciate the moments and try not to be too overwhelmed."

On her parenting style: "I think that I am loving, compassionate and interested. I am a little bit more of a disciplinarian than my husband. There’s always one in a family. I think I am fairly liberal in that I don’t try to force things, ideas or religion on Mathilda, but I want to make sure that she has manners, a code of ethics and cares about others."


0 comments:

Post a Comment