RSS

Sienna Miller Wants a "full army" of Children

Actress Sienna Miller wants to give her adorable daughter Marlowe, 1, a lot of siblings. Speaking to Du Jour magazine, the actress stated that she "want[s] an army [of children].... it's insurance for when I get older. I’ve got to have one whom I don’t irritate too much that will just take care of me. I love a big heaving, bursting Christmas table. I want that table full.” When asked how motherhood has affect her, Sienna told the magazine, “It’s definitely more overwhelming than you can ever imagine. It’s completely life-changing in the most wonderful way. It reshapes your heart and you can’t really describe it or prepare for it, but it’s magical. It’s sort of the reason to live, I think.”
In Sienna's new movie, Just Like A Woman, her character belly dances. However Miller hasn’t kept up with belly dancing it stating, “I haven’t, because I got pregnant and grew a belly instead.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment