RSS

Nicole Kidman is a guilty mommy!

nicole_v
 Stunning Australian actress, Nicole Kidman is the covergirl of V Magazine‘s Fall 2012 issue. In the  interview, Nicole discusses her new film, The Paperboy, and keeping the romance alive with hubby Keith Urban and raising her two daughters Sunday,4, and Faith and her two kids Connor and Isabella from her previous relationship with Tom Cruise. 

On kid-free getaways: “I rented this beautiful house on the beach. I thought, ‘We’ll go and swim in the ocean and just get lost in each other.’ So we go down, just us, and I’m like, ‘We really should bring the kids.’ And then the kids come down and the whole dynamic changes. Another time, we got one night, and then we were both in tears. It was ridiculous. But time is so precious and I love the sound of them and the feel of them. I just don’t want to miss anything, and I don’t want them to go ‘Where’s my mom?’ So I’m working through that.”
On having to pee on Zac Efron‘s character in the movie: “The peeing thing, I didn’t think was that weird, because I was in character. That was for the jellyfish. And for me it said so much about Charlotte. One, she’s protecting him. Two, she’s tough as nails and no one else is going to pee on this guy. All of that made total sense to me. I just went for it and didn’t overthink it.”
On trusting her instincts: “I don’t really make decisions, I go with the flow. If I were a strategically minded person, I think I would have a far different career. But I would be more outlandish if I could. A lot of times you just don’t get the chance.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment