RSS

Michelle Williams' Daughter Would Love For Her "To Grow Out The Cropped Hair"

Michelle Williams' Daughter Would Love For Her "To Grow Out The Cropped Hair"
The beautiful actress and mommy Michelle Williams  is British Elle's cover girl for the December issue. Michelle is promoting My Week With Marilyn, talks about her pixie-styled haircut.She confesses that one of the reasons she has kept her short locks is because of 6-year-old Matilda's late father, Heath Ledger. She points out that "What Matilda would love is for her mom to grow out the cropped hair, though that's unlikely to happen any time soon. I cut it for the one straight man who has ever liked short hair and I wear it in memorial of somebody who really loved it."  She adds, "I've really grown into it - I feel like myself with short hair. And it's been a really long time since I had long hair, five years. Of course, the only people who like it are gay men and my girlfriends. Straight men across the board are not into this hair!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment