RSS

Lily Allen opens up about her desire to become a mother

Lily Allen Opens Up About Desire To Be A Mother

Singer Lily Allen turned heads recently at a festival in the UK, after turning down cigarettes and alcohol, fueling rumors of a possible pregnancy. The 25-year-old, who suffered a miscarriage 2 years ago with ex boyfriend Chemical Brothers member Ed Simons is the August cover girl for Elle UK. In the issue, she talks about about her long standing desire to become a mother, saying,

"I don't think I'm that young to have a baby. My mother had me when she was 23. It's difficult as a woman who wants a family. Kids take up your whole life, particularly in the first two or three years. So it wouldn't be very responsible of me to commit to doing a world tour if I had a baby."

0 comments:

Post a Comment