RSS

Lance Armstrong baby number five!

http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uploads/ballhype/story_large/2009/06/05/anna_hansen_and_lance_armstrong_new_parents.jpg

Cyclist Lance Armstrong is expecting baby number five with girlfreind Anna Hansen ! shared the news on twitter saying "Getting ?'s today about someone I'm following, a certain @Cincoarmstrong. What to say? Yet another blessing in our lives. I cannot wait!" Yes, much like big brother Max, 10 months, baby Armstrong already has a Twitter account and this morning posted a couple of clues about his or her identity: "I got 2 arms, 2 legs, a nickname, and i'm 2 inches long. See y'all in October.""I'm now the size of a lemon, 3.5 inches long, and weigh 1.5 ounces. And oh yeah, I'm on Twitter."

Along with the couples 10-month old son Max Lance's son with his girlfriend Anna Hansen, the baby on the way will join Lances kids Isabelle and Grace, 8 1/2, and Luke, 11, his kids from his previous marriage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment