RSS

Pamela Anderson: My sons have discovered girls!

The former Baywatch star and actress and model Pamela Anderson's sons have started dating.
tar has found romantic text messages by Brandon, 13, and 11-year-old Dylan her children with ex-husband rocker Tommy Lee on their mobile phones but believes they have been brought up to treat their potential girlfriends well.
She said: "Yeah they have discovered girls. There's a lot of texting. I think they text, kiss, kiss.
"They're real gentlemen. They're real wild little boys and they're very compassionate and sweet, so I couldn't ask for anything more."
The 42-year-old actress recently admitted she has warned her sons the Federal Investigation Bureau (FBI) are monitoring their communications to stop them having secrets from her.
She said: "I don't ever snoop on their stuff. I'm not a snooper. I just tell them, 'This is the day I get the full report of what is on your computer and on your phone so I just want you to know that whatever it is I forgive you.'
"And they tell me, and then go 'Well I think someone may have hacked into my computer.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment