RSS

Katie Price: My daughter Princess is a mini me

Model Katie Price loves experimenting with her two-year-old daughter Princess’ blonde curly hair, and she defended herself against critics who saw Princess is growing up too quickly. She said: “Princess is a mini-me. She has naturally curly blonde hair which I straightened recently and it didn’t look good she looked like a little troll. Princess is a really girly girl who loves sparkly things and having her nails done
Katie continued, “People criticize me for putting nail varnish on her fingers and toes, saying she should remain a baby, but who cares? I want her to be as girly as possible and not grow up too quickly. If she came home from school aged 12 in fishnets and a cropped top then she’d get a massive telling-off and would be grounded. She can wait until she’s 18 before she starts wearing that kind of stuff.”
Meanwhile, Katie has revealed her son Junior and his friends also have a penchant for dressing up in girlie frocks. She explained to Britain’s Daily Star newspaper: “Princess likes dressing up in my clothes, but so does Junior. He and his little friend George go into Princess’ room and come out with hair clips on, wearing her little princess clothes for fun.”
Princess and Junior are Katie’s children with ex-husband Peter Andre, while Harvey is her son with soccer player Dwight Yorke.

0 comments:

Post a Comment