RSS

Breastfeeding Joys!

Alyson Hannigan: Breastfeeding Is The Best!

New mom Alyson Hannigan credits breastfeeding for her weight loss since welcoming her 6-month-old daughter Satyana. Alyson and her hubby Alexis Denisof are pictured above at the at the 61st Annual Emmy Awards in Los Angeles, California on Sunday, September 20.

The 35-year-old former Buffy the Vampire Slayer star is so impressed with the powers of nursing, she jokes that she's discovered the key to a long-term weight maintenance plan in a new video for People TV:

I know it’s a cliché, but I was eating just ridiculous amounts of food but still losing weight. I think I should just keep breastfeeding until she’s 18.” She adds, “Is that weird? [If I] just keep pumping? No, I’m not going to do that. That was a joke. Please don’t send letters!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment