RSS
Katie Holmes Covers Elle Magazine

The beautiful Kate Holmes graces the cover of Elle magazine with a title of one of the "Women in Hollywood" November issue. The Mad Money star shares the spotlight with several other of the magazine's favorite leading ladies along with her detials on her three year old daughter Suri, the issue also includes Julianne Moore, Emily Blunt, Renee Zellweger and Zoe Saldana.

One of Hollywood's most famous moms, Katie opens up to Elle about life on the set and at home with her husband Tom Cruise and their 3-year-old daughter Suri.

On her family life: “In my own life, my whole world really revolves around family. I do what I need to do, but it’s like, ‘How is everybody else doing?’ And it’s wonderful for me as an actress to put some of that into a character.”

Here info about having Suri on set during her Broadway run: “Suri would sit in my lap in the makeup chair. She’d hand the wig lady the bobby pins.“

On fashion taste: “I love Alaïa, for sure. Stella McCartney. I like Ralph Lauren because I feel like it’s very American, and I’m pretty all-American, from Ohio. Isabel Marant and a new designer, Sari Gueron.

On her favorite films kind: “It can be any genre. I even like vampire movies – they just have to be well done. I want to believe in the characters. The minute it starts to feel not real, I’m not interested.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment