RSS

Mootherhood is dangerous!

Alessandra Ambrosio: Motherhood Is Dangerous!

The gorgeous Victoria’s Secret supermodel, Alessandra Ambrosio, recently made an emergency trip to the dentist, because of her 1-year-old daughter Anja Louise!

My daughter is the cutest thing in the world, she melts my heart. But I actually broke my tooth doing the whole ‘you’re so cute’ and clenching,” Alessandra told OK! at the VMAs on Sunday.

The 28-year-old Brazilian beauty is excited to have play-dates with the other VS Angels like Karolina Kurkova, Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima and ex-angel Gisele Budchen, who also all have babies on the way.

“Adriana and I talk about nannies, baby furniture, baby clothes, all baby stuff… I’m so happy we can all have play dates together," the gorgeous mother-of-one said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment