RSS

Samantha Burke not after judes laws cash?


[samantha-burke-b-1.jpg]


The mother of Jude Law's fourth child has hit back at reports she is using the star for his money, declaring: "I'm no gold-digger."

Samantha Burke is seven months pregnant with a baby girl after dating the Brit star while he was shooting new movie "Sherlock Holmes" earlier this year.

Law, 36, has vowed to stand by the baby, with Burke's spokesperson stating, "Jude has been responsive and supportive through the relationship and pregnancy and he will remain so as a father once baby Sophia is born."

Reports have claimed the model is demanding $8,850 a month in child support payments from Law once the baby is born.

But the 24-year-old has slammed the allegations, insisting she is not after the actor's cash.

In a post on her blog, she writes, "I can't tell you how far from a gold-digger I am. I've never dated a rich man in my life. I've always wondered how girl friends of mine could even ask their boyfriends to buy them clothes."

Ummh lie...as far as i can tell.....




0 comments:

Post a Comment