RSS

Iily allen surprising quotes

Lily Allen Wants To Be A Suburban Mom
Now here is something surprising Lily Allen has a reputation for being a bit of a wild child, but the 24-year-old singer insists she can’t wait to settle down and be a “suburban mom.”

“People think I’m this super confident person who’s all for female empowerment but it’s not true,” Lily says. “I have every intention of becoming a suburban mum. I want to get married and have children. Being followed by the paparazzi is not a life I want.”

In 2008 the wild singer suffered a miscarriage, which she opened up about last year: “I guess… it wasn’t to be. That’s all I can say… Maybe if I’d stayed pregnant and had the baby then things would have worked out between me and Ed [her ex-boyfriend Ed Simons of The Chemical Brothers]. I don’t know. You could drive yourself insane thinking about it.”

Lily is seen here performing at last weekend’s V Festival at Weston Park in Staffordshire

0 comments:

Post a Comment