RSS

Protective Mommy to be!

Kendra Wilkinson has vowed to be a "protective" mother.
The former Playboy Playmate, who expecting her first baby with husband Hank Baskett, is determined to keep her child away from bad influences.
Kendra - the ex-girlfriend of Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner - said: "I'm definitely going to be very strict. I actually grew up around a lot of bad, so it's going to be easy for me to detect what's bad. I'm such a protector."
The 24-year-old blonde - who married the American football star at Hugh's home, the Playboy mansion, last month - also revealed she is looking forward to discovering if she is having a boy or a girl.
Kendra explained: "We can't wait to find out the gender so we can get more prepared."
The former 'Girls Next Door' star is enjoying being a newlywed and is looking forward to raising a family with Hank.
She added to People magazine: "The best part is knowing I have this partner for life.
"I found the best man out there for me and my child. We're in it for the long run."
This isn't the first time Kendra has said she will be a strict mother.
She recently revealed she wants her family to be well-behaved and raised in the Christian faith.
She said: "Our child will definitely be Christian. We're going to be strict as well but make sure he or she is spoilt with love."
Kendra is due to give birth on Christmas Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment