RSS

Kendra Wilkinson Is A Blushing Bride

Kendra Wilkinson Is A Blushing Bride

Here comes the bride! Mom-to-be Kendra Wilkinson had her bachelorette party last night!

The Girls Next Door star celebrated her upcoming nuptials to NFL player Hank Baskett at Guys and Dolls in LA. Kendra and Hank will be exchanging their "I Dos" at the Playboy Mansion on June 27th.

It's going to be a memorable year for the couple - not just a wedding, but a new baby, too! Hank recently revealed that he's been pitching in with the wedding prep to give his nauseous bride-to-be a break, saying, “I am trying to take care of most of what I can so I can take it off of her shoulders. I want her to enjoy this wedding, because if she's happy, I'm happy. That's all that matters.”

Kendra and Hank's baby is due on Christmas Day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment