RSS

Consult your kids!

Jada Pinkett-Smith Consults Her Kids

Before Jada Pickett Smith agreed to sign on to star in the new series HawthoRNe, she was sure to get the okay from her family.

"I sat down with kids and my husband and I really asked their permission," the 37-year-old actress tells CNN . "I said 'Listen, there was this show I'd love to do and it will be three months that you might not see Mommy a lot.' And they're looking at me like 'Really? What does that mean?'"

In the end Willow, 8, and Jaden, 11, gave their approval – which meant that Jada’s husband Will Smith went on full-time Daddy duty for a while.

"So they get to eat chocolate for breakfast and go to bed whenever they feel like it for those three months while I'm working,” Jada explains. “So, it works out, and they know that the rest of the year, I'm off."

0 comments:

Post a Comment