RSS
Adriana Lima isn't living the life she first anticipated. "I never saw myself being married and having a child," says the supermodel, who eloped on Valentine's Day and is expecting her first child in December. "Not because I did not want to. But it's tough to find somebody."
That changed at a party in Los Angeles in 2006, when Lima, now 28, met Marko Jaric, a guard with the Memphis Grizzlies. Suddenly, "everything changed," she tells People.
"I knew he was the one and I could see myself married with him and with a big family."
Soon after the honeymoon, Lima learned she was expecting.
"We are so excited!" she says. "We wanted this. We were ready."
"Even in my wildest days I knew that I wanted to be the ultimate family man," Jaric adds. "We're ready to settle down."
"If it were up to me the nursery, everything would be done already!" says Lima, who is four months along – and who has help back home in Brazil."My mom is doing everything and getting things ready," says Lima. "She'll bring everything."This includes a hand-crocheted blanket made by Lima's grandmother, which will fit in with the all-white color scheme Lima has picked out – white being neutral, as she doesn't yet know the sex of the baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment