RSS


Nichole Ritchie mother of one and one coming the 16-month-old daughter Harlow is demanding her full attention during the day, Nichole Ritchie says she makes the most of the hours after bedtime.

“I’m a busy mom, but there are 24 hours in the day, and I have a routine down so I can fit everything necessary into my life," she Ritchie told People magazine recently.

Nicole says that the satisfaction she gets from designing he jewelry line House of Harlow makes the sleep deprivation worth it.

“I started designing jewelry two years ago and can’t believe how much I love it. That is why I am expanding into other fashion which I love. I get a lot done late at night.”

Now life seems to be starting to get even busier for the the lovely Nicole, 27. She and Joel Madden are expecting baby #2 - that is rumored to be a little boy - in August.

The former Simple Life star is seen here shopping in Beverly Hills yesterday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment