RSS

brook sheilds pretty in pink

Brooke Shields Talks Kids, Sex - And Tom Cruise

The beautiful model,actress, wife and mother brooke sheilds, on the cover of health magazine. In the interview Sheilds, who has beautiful daughters Rowan, 6, and Grier, 3, with her husband of 8 years Chris Henchy, talks about everything from raising daughters to losing her virginity. The 43-year-old Lipstick Jungle star also dishes on the day that Tom Cruise apologized for his rude infamous comments on her experience with post-partum depression.
On raising two daughters: “Their vulnerability is the best and worst thing. The baby will hold my face and say, ‘I just love you so much, Mommy.’ And it’s like, Oh, ohhh, I don’t know if I can live up to this! And, yet, it’s the best. They’ll make you crazy, but they’ll also make you so happy that you’re crazy.”
On her biggest health regret: “Not learning to love the way I looked earlier. And I think I would have had sex a lot earlier! [Laughs.] I think I would have lost my virginity earlier than I did at 22. I had the public and all this pressure, and I wish I had just gotten it over with in the beginning when it was sort of OK. I think I would have been much more in touch with myself. I think I wouldn’t have had issues with weight—I carried this protective 20 pounds [in college]. It was all connected. And to me, that’s a health regret.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment